Whether you're a home owner or an estate agent, you want to sell or rent out your property as quickly as possible, and generate the best offers. Our bespoke home staging service will help you to do just that.
We will spend an hour in your property to assess what needs to be done to get potential viewers to fall in love with it.
We will offer you impartial, but honest, advice and recommend which areas of your property need attention.
We'll always try to work with the furniture and accessories you have, but if we think you'd benefit from a few new items, we'll discuss this with you.
What are the benefits for home owners?
Moving house is time consuming, not to mention stressful. We work with our clients to make the job of preparing your property easier and can even recommend specialist property photographers to really help to show your home off prior to going on the market.
* Your property will sell faster and make you more money
* Your home will stand out online and put you ahead of the competition - 90% of buyers search online first
* By investing between 1 and 3% of your property's asking price on home staging, you could generate a ROI of between 8 to 10% *
What are the benefits for estate agents?
By recommending Home Staging to your clients, not only are you doing things differently and leading the way in the UK property market, but you're also showing your clients that you're investing in their property.
* 94% of estate agents believe that staging increases the number of viewings
* 86% of agents believe that a staged home sells faster than a non-staged home
* 78% confirmed that home staging would increase the offer value of the property by up to 10%*
£150 (initial 1 hour consultation, based on properties with up to 4 bedrooms)
£100 per room (mood boards and/or product list and staging)
Budget to be agreed for the hire/purchase of products**
Please get in touch to discuss your project.
*according to the Home Staging Association's Home Buyers Report 2019
** please note there is an additional hourly fee for supplying and implementing our designs.